Warranty Coverage Information
90 Day Guarantee/Warranty Details
The CP 90 Day Guarantee Covers:
- 90 days or 30 days after closing, whatever is later.
- Covers the following appliances (this is not a "whole house" warranty...plans that claim to be a whole house warranty have so many exclusions that they aren't either...or they cover things that never break)
- Air Conditioner
- Water Heater
- Anything inside the unit is covered, anything outside is not.
- Furnace/AC - condensate drain line, air filter, humidifier, duct work, vent piping (gas exhausts), freon lines between the inside and outside units, external gas lines and electrical lines bringing service to the unit. All outside of the furnace/AC.
- Water Heater - piping bringing in and taking away the heated water, vent piping for gas exhausts, external gas lines and electrical lines bringing service to the unit.
- Oven/Cook Top (range) - vent hoods above the cook top, external gas piping to bring the gas to the unit and outside electrical lines to bring electricity to the unit.
- Homeowner can use their own professional to do the work.
- Straight forward claims process
- NO age restriction on appliances or heating and cooling systems - other programs don't protect anything older than 10 years old.
- NO limit on mechanical repairs - other programs limit repairs to $500.
- Claims are handled over the phone - no submission of itemized claims for review before receiving service.
- Customer can call customer service 24x7.
- Customer doesn't have to provide a copy of the home inspection report.
- You don't have to collect the model and serial number.
* Complete Protection currently has coverage in the following states: AL, AZ, AK, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, ND, SC, SD, OH, OK, PA, RI, TN, TX, VT, WV AND WY
* CP is an accredited member of the BBB and has an A+ rating.